Wednesday 21 October 2015

It's War Now, B*tch.

    Well now. That bastard finally crossed the bloody line. You know who I'm talking about. ***Nobody steals -- NAY TOUCHES -- my ships in dry-dock. Nobody. This is a new form of piracy that must be acknowledged, and I will have my revenge.*** . The Vice President of InterFinance has stolen my entire collection of mangas. INCLUDING YAOI. And not just the cute Hetalia USxUK and PruCan shit, but ALL OF IT. Every single page is GONE. I'm a peaceful man. I don't advocate for violence, but I am willing to overlook all human rights violations made by employees for the next two weeks. He can wreck my office, break the billiard room, and consistently cause injury to my employees. No way in hell can he get away with this travesty.

P.S. Karl, your request for mustard gas may or may not be considered over the next few minutes.

   -CEO

No comments:

Post a Comment